Happy Halloween love! Welcome to my October favorites! I normally don’t try many new things in a month. I’m a stick to what you know kind of girl. Somehow I found myself trying a few new things & loving them all. I’ve listed a few beauty favorites, & one music favorite.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray $12.00 – I love the Aloe, Herbs, & Rosewater Facial Spray. I went to Ulta to restock on it, and saw the Aloe, Cucumber, & Green Tea, & decided to give it a try. I love the Mario Badescu Facial Sprays, a few spritz onto my face gives me a hydrating, refreshed feeling. Along with using the facial spray for hydration, I use it as a setting spray. Giving myself a few spritz everyday after I apply my makeup, melting it all together.
- Target Up & Up Eye Makeup Remover $3.99 – I use waterproof mascara, the only thing i’ve used for years to remove my mascara was Johnson & Johnson Baby Wash (Pink). I saw this at Target, & decided to give it a go. Once shaken it activates to oil-free. I personally like it better before it becomes oil-free, it removes my mascara with less force. Now, I rarely use the Johnson & Johnson’s Baby Wash.
- Organic Skincare Doctor’s Organic Tea Tree Oil $12.99 – Tea Tree Oil dries any breakouts I have. Any time I feel a blemish surfacing, I apply tea tree oil onto a cotton ball then dab it onto the blemish. I apply it at bed time, by morning it has dried up & is noticeably flattened.
- OPI Nail Laquer Dulce De Leche $4.99 @ TJMAXX – I’ve painted my toes & my fingernails with this mauve-y nude polish all this month. The perfect fall shade, not too nude & not too brown.
- Demi Lovato – Tell Me You Love Me Album – Not a beauty favorite but an October favorite for sure. I loved watching Demi Lovato’s Simply Complicated Documentary on YouTube. Her documentary featured songs from this album, & it made me want to give her album a listen, ever since, it’s been on repeat everyday.
That’s it for my October Favorites! Short & sweet. I hope you enjoyed reading. Leave me a comment, let me know what are some of your October favorites. Maybe one of them will become a November favorite for me.