My local JCP Sephora finally remodeled & upgraded, carrying almost all the brands that an individual store carries. I was walking around & saw the Fenty Beauty line. I was “shook”. I love trying foundations more than anything other makeup product. So, of course I had to try the Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Foundation & give you a review.
Happy Halloween love! Welcome to my October favorites! I normally don’t try many new things in a month. I’m a stick to what you know kind of girl. Somehow I found myself trying a few new things & loving them all. I’ve listed a few beauty favorites, & one music favorite.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray $12.00 – I love the Aloe, Herbs, & Rosewater Facial Spray. I went to Ulta to restock on it, and saw the Aloe, Cucumber, & Green Tea, & decided to give it a try. I love the Mario Badescu Facial Sprays, a few spritz onto my face gives me a hydrating, refreshed feeling. Along with using the facial spray for hydration, I use it as a setting spray. Giving myself a few spritz everyday after I apply my makeup, melting it all together.
- Target Up & Up Eye Makeup Remover $3.99 – I use waterproof mascara, the only thing i’ve used for years to remove my mascara was Johnson & Johnson Baby Wash (Pink). I saw this at Target, & decided to give it a go. Once shaken it activates to oil-free. I personally like it better before it becomes oil-free, it removes my mascara with less force. Now, I rarely use the Johnson & Johnson’s Baby Wash.
- Organic Skincare Doctor’s Organic Tea Tree Oil $12.99 – Tea Tree Oil dries any breakouts I have. Any time I feel a blemish surfacing, I apply tea tree oil onto a cotton ball then dab it onto the blemish. I apply it at bed time, by morning it has dried up & is noticeably flattened.
- OPI Nail Laquer Dulce De Leche $4.99 @ TJMAXX – I’ve painted my toes & my fingernails with this mauve-y nude polish all this month. The perfect fall shade, not too nude & not too brown.
- Demi Lovato – Tell Me You Love Me Album – Not a beauty favorite but an October favorite for sure. I loved watching Demi Lovato’s Simply Complicated Documentary on YouTube. Her documentary featured songs from this album, & it made me want to give her album a listen, ever since, it’s been on repeat everyday.
That’s it for my October Favorites! Short & sweet. I hope you enjoyed reading. Leave me a comment, let me know what are some of your October favorites. Maybe one of them will become a November favorite for me.
This morning I was doing my makeup & saw a bunch of products I never use sitting in my beauty drawer. I started to wonder what products I could get rid of, & what products I can’t live without. If I had to pick only 5 beauty products, these would be it.
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation
- Sephora Eyelash Curler
- Maybelline Waterproof Big Shot Mascara
- Vaseline Lip Therapy Chapstick
- Benefit Gimme Brow
During the Fall, winds are high, & the air is dry. I love fall, cuddling up in my blanket with something hot to drink while binge watching my favorite TV shows. However, I hate how chapped my lips get while i’m out & about. Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter is my life saver.
I use this product all year round, but during the Fall is when I stock up the most.
My top 5 favorite liquid foundations.
I love going into Sephora & asking for samples. Sephora allows a limit of 3 samples per day, so every time I go, I always ask for samples of different things, usually they’re foundations. I have tried a good amount of foundations that I like, but haven’t actually purchased. But these, made the cut.
Hey loves! Vanity lighting can be expensive. I can’t bring myself to cough out a few hundred just for some lighting. So, today i’m going to show you a little trick that I use to achieve bomb lighting without breaking the bank.
I hate applying my foundation and thinking it matches my skin tone perfectly then leaving the house & getting into the car, & saying WOAH! That’s not what it looked like in the house. After being tired of the constant battle of having crappy makeup looks, my boyfriend helped me find a solution.