Buffalo Chicken Bean Dip
I’m excited & nervous for my first recipe here on the blog. So, welcome! This is my family’s Buffalo Chicken Bean Dip, a family favorite, perfect for get togethers, pot lucks, & sports parties.
Please bare with me guys! I’m no chef, never claimed to be, probably will never claim to be.
I learned this amazing recipe from my boyfriend’s aunt Ana, she makes this dip at almost every party & it’s always a hit. Of course, all credit goes to Ana!
Not only is this Buffalo Chicken Bean Dip super tasty & satisfying, it’s also quick & easy.
Like I said, bare with me, I didn’t record how long the process took, & I also didn’t measure all the ingredients out, I just eyeballed it (Sorry!) Total time takes about 20-30 minutes.
Let’s get into it!
- Rotisserie Chicken (Shredded)
- RedHot’s Wings Buffalo Sauce
- Shredded Cheese (not pictured above)
- 1 Block of Cream Cheese
- 1 Can Refried Beans
- Tortilla Chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Remove skin, then shred chicken (I used about half the chicken)
- Add RedHot Wings Hot Buffalo Sauce & mix (add more sauce if you like it hot, less if you want it more mild, I make our dip mild)
- Heat up beans on medium heat, stir until creamy, transfer beans into oven safe pan, spread evenly. (I use an 8 inch pan)
- Soften cream cheese by warming it up in the microwave, about 1 minute. Spread cream cheese evenly (3/4 of block) on top of the beans
- Spread chicken on top of beans & cream cheese
- Sprinkle shredded cheese
- Drizzle on Ranch then RedHot Buffalo sauce
- Place dip into the oven for roughly 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Enjoy with your favorite tortilla chips!
Let me know if you try this recipe. I’d love to know how it turned out & how you liked it!