Elmer’s Halloween Slime Kit
It’s finally October! A month full of pumpkins, halloween movies, warm drinks, and fall activities with the kids. As a bonus mom, I love doing fun festive things with my girl, get her into the spirt of whatever the holiday may be. As usual, I was strolling through Target, and I spotted Elmer’s Halloween Slime Kit. Amayah & I had planned to make our own slime soon, so it was perfect to find a little kit with all the supplies and just in time for halloween.
Slime is the IT thing that kids want to make these days. Whether you’re a mom, a dad, a sister, brother, aunt, uncle, grandma, grandpa, or cousin, the little kiddo you buy Elmer’s Halloween Slime Kit for, will love you!
Let me tell you the pros & cons of this kit.
- Cheap, festive, indoor activity. $10.00
- Easy step by step instructions
- Kid-friendly (no need to worry about those scary slime stories that have been going around)
- Two color choices, green or purple
- Extremely sticky for awhile. Amayah & I had to wash our hands after kneading for sometime & remove all the stickiness before being able to play with the slime. Once we washed our hands it was the perfect amount of stickiness for her.
- Color did not come out as pictured (maybe I over kneaded?)
The kit provides, almost everything you’ll need. Glitter glue in green and purple, glue pens in orange, black glitter, green glitter, and magical liquid.
The only supplies you need at home is a mixing bowl, spatula, & a jar with a lid for storage.
Elmer’s Halloween Slime Kit is super easy & fun.
So here are the steps,
- Pour entire bottle of glitter glue, color of your choice into the mixing bowl.
- Add in orange, glitter black and glitter green pens.
- Add one whole bottle of Elmer’s Magical Liquid.
- Mix well, the mixture will begin to harden and slime begins to form.
- Take the slime out and knead with both hands.
- Slime your dolls/action figures & make them spooky.
After creating Elmer’s Halloween Slime, Amayah loved it. Even though it wasn’t purple, she had a blast. I think she played with the slime for over an hour.
We will be doing the green slime sometime this week, hopefully the color will stay green and spooky instead of tan & glittery.
If Elmer’s created a Christmas Slime Kit, i’d totally buy it for Amayah.
What’s your favorite fall activity to do with your kiddos?