Top 5 Favorite Liquid Foundations
My top 5 favorite liquid foundations.
I love going into Sephora & asking for samples. Sephora allows a limit of 3 samples per day, so every time I go, I always ask for samples of different things, usually they’re foundations. I have tried a good amount of foundations that I like, but haven’t actually purchased. But these, made the cut.
If you’ve been following me, you may know, i’m a little cheap, or for a better sounding sentence, I like bargains. I hate spending money, but I love spending money. Does that make any sense? I wish foundations #2-5 were cheaper, but I loved them too much not to have buy them.
These top 5 favorites are my for sure, go-tos, tried and true foundations –
- Maybelline Fit Me $5.64 – It’s light to medium coverage, it’s super inexpensive & they have a wide range of shades. I put a good amount on my the back of my hand, & apply it to my face with my finger, & blend it out with a beauty blender. This is my everyday foundation. I can cover up my acne scars while being able to let my skin seep though. With it being super inexpensive, I don’t have to worry about running out and burning a whole in my wallet. It starts to break down a bit on my chin by the end of the day, but overall it’s amazing for an everyday foundation.
- Too Faced Born This Way $47.39 – This is my all time favorite foundation, the coverage is perfect for my acne scars and redness. It covers everything I need it to. It’s full coverage without being cakey (cakey is never okay). Born This Way dries to a matte flawless finish. It’s on the higher end, which is why I don’t use it everyday. If I could, I would. I was using Born This Way everyday for awhile until I ran out of my second bottle and couldn’t bring myself to purchase a new one.
- Shiseido Synchro Lasting Liquid $45.00 – Light weight, light coverage, with a dewy finish. I absolutely love it. My skin shines through, I can still see my acne scars, but in a subtle beautiful way, giving me a natural look. If my acne scarring/hyper pigmentation is more red than usual, I will add another layer in the area that needs a little more coverage, I am able to add layers without the foundation become cakey.
- Benefit Hello Flawless $36.00 – A brightening, oil-free foundation that builds from light to medium coverage with an SPF 25 protection. With a satiny matte finish. I love that it’s build-able without becoming cakey & dry. Hello Flawless has me feeling hydrated & radiant. I love the price point for the amount of product that’s in the bottle, a little goes a long way.
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk $64.00 – Medium to full coverage with a silky glowy finish. I really can’t explain it it. The feeling is smooth, soft and velvety. Giorgio Armani isn’t higher on my list because of the price. This is not an everyday foundation for me. I save this foundation for special occasions because I know it is long lasting and photographs beautifully. My heart would break every time I had to repurchase.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive compensation if you make a purchase using some of the links.