Ever since I was younger, my older brother always had an ornament with his picture on it, no one else. The ornament is a custom “old school” ornament, made at school, with a school picture. We decided this year we’d all make our own christmas ornaments with our own school pictures.
Salty & sweet, the perfect mixture. Chocolate covered pretzels are just what you need to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Chocolate covered pretzels are inexpensive, quick & easy to make, perfect for any party you may be having. Ideal for any theme, just change up the colors & the sprinkles/designs.
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! My Thanksgiving was filled with family & so much food! After the 3 houses we went to, I caved & went Black Friday shopping on Thanksgiving day. (Did anyone else think it wasn’t as busy as it normally is?) So, I’ll be showing all the things I purchased on Black Friday along with some Target Cyber Monday deals.
I went with other people, which made me hesitant to really shop, because I hate making people wait. So after going to Target, we called it a night.
Amayah is obsessed with the Descendants movies, so of course this year we threw her a Wicked 6th Descendants Birthday Party. Focusing on the colors black, purple, & green.
It was a small & sweet party, we invited a few friends & family held at her Great Grandma’s house (Thanks again Gram!)
My local JCP Sephora finally remodeled & upgraded, carrying almost all the brands that an individual store carries. I was walking around & saw the Fenty Beauty line. I was “shook”. I love trying foundations more than anything other makeup product. So, of course I had to try the Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Foundation & give you a review.
Happy Halloween love! Welcome to my October favorites! I normally don’t try many new things in a month. I’m a stick to what you know kind of girl. Somehow I found myself trying a few new things & loving them all. I’ve listed a few beauty favorites, & one music favorite.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray $12.00 – I love the Aloe, Herbs, & Rosewater Facial Spray. I went to Ulta to restock on it, and saw the Aloe, Cucumber, & Green Tea, & decided to give it a try. I love the Mario Badescu Facial Sprays, a few spritz onto my face gives me a hydrating, refreshed feeling. Along with using the facial spray for hydration, I use it as a setting spray. Giving myself a few spritz everyday after I apply my makeup, melting it all together.
- Target Up & Up Eye Makeup Remover $3.99 – I use waterproof mascara, the only thing i’ve used for years to remove my mascara was Johnson & Johnson Baby Wash (Pink). I saw this at Target, & decided to give it a go. Once shaken it activates to oil-free. I personally like it better before it becomes oil-free, it removes my mascara with less force. Now, I rarely use the Johnson & Johnson’s Baby Wash.
- Organic Skincare Doctor’s Organic Tea Tree Oil $12.99 – Tea Tree Oil dries any breakouts I have. Any time I feel a blemish surfacing, I apply tea tree oil onto a cotton ball then dab it onto the blemish. I apply it at bed time, by morning it has dried up & is noticeably flattened.
- OPI Nail Laquer Dulce De Leche $4.99 @ TJMAXX – I’ve painted my toes & my fingernails with this mauve-y nude polish all this month. The perfect fall shade, not too nude & not too brown.
- Demi Lovato – Tell Me You Love Me Album – Not a beauty favorite but an October favorite for sure. I loved watching Demi Lovato’s Simply Complicated Documentary on YouTube. Her documentary featured songs from this album, & it made me want to give her album a listen, ever since, it’s been on repeat everyday.
That’s it for my October Favorites! Short & sweet. I hope you enjoyed reading. Leave me a comment, let me know what are some of your October favorites. Maybe one of them will become a November favorite for me.
Pumpkin carving seems to be on almost everyone’s Fall bucket list, except ours. Carving pumpkins is so messy & tedious. We’re no good at drawing which doesn’t make it any easier when it comes to carving a pumpkin. So, for a safe, less messy, quick & fun pumpkin experience, we’re painting pumpkins instead.